Modern living can be very hectic with consumers having very little time to spare to go to retail stores to get the goods that they need. It is not a wonder therefore that online shopping has become very popular among consumers because it eases the process for them. With a click of a button, you can add as many items as you want in your cart and make the purchase and even have the items delivered to a most convenient place for you.
The introduction of parcel lockers has made the process even simpler for both consumers and retailers. They make it easy to deliver and collect parcels thus greatly improving the delivery fulfillment process. More and more retailers are opting for the postal kiosks to smoothen purchasing journey of their customers giving them a more pleasant experience. The good thing about the smart lockers is that they can be placed in different locations near customers so the parcel collections are made easy. They can be situated near schools, business centers and even neighborhoods so the delivery and collection of parcels is made convenient for you the retailer and your customers. Aside from this, as a retailer, you can also:
· Enjoy brand strength and customer loyalty because of the flexibility that comes with self-collection and customers’ convenience.
· Offer fuss free deliveries and returns because the lockers are easy to use by the customers. Online purchases do not always go as expected and when this happens, customers can easily return the items to you using a stress free process using the smart lockers.
· Offer your customer security and discretion with their packages because they use the personal access code sent to them during the product purchase process. Smart lockers are digitized to improve security and privacy of the customers and this will be an added advantage to you as a business.
· Increase in-store traffic by getting your online shoppers to pick their packages at the store, but you can also make it more convenient for them by placing the lockers where it is most convenient for them.
· Reduce your time and labor because when you have the lockers in place you will need fewer resources to manage and distribute the parcels. It is much easier and affordable to have segmented collection points compared to making door to door deliveries.
· Use the parcel locker to popularize your brand because you can have it branded. Such locker branding exposes you to other potential customers in the localities you are extending your parcel services to and you stand to greatly benefit from the convenience you have to offer them.
When getting a parcel locker for your customers, you should select a smart locker that offers enhanced security, but at the same time is easy to use by the consumers. The good news is that most lockers are easy to use and manage hence both you and your customers will enjoy a pleasant experience with the delivery and picking of purchased items.